- We have been operating in the area for over 45 years.
- Our Clients and designers know and rely on our expertise through over 45 years experience and frequently engage us in early contractor involvement.
- We pride ourselves for our quality of work.
- We have built up many long standing relationships across the country from our inception and continue to build on these whilst looking for new opportunities.
- Our Clients know and trust us and we always encourage collaborative working and not the traditional client vs contractor adversarial attitude which is portrayed in the below testimonials and feedback noted within the projects section of this site.
- Our partnering and professional approach to construction and our business as a whole has lead to the company having successfully developed over time, within this we are continuously looking to improve the company within our own operating procedures so that our clients receive the best service possible.
“I wanted to express my appreciation for your input into a job well done…The work is very pleasing both in terms of the design and workmanship and a credit to all involved”
Ian Westley, Director of Transportation & Environment - Pembrokeshire County Council
“Excellent work by the contractors, both in terms of quality and programme”
Andrew Brown, General Manager – Milford Haven Port Authority
Re: Milford docks re-surfacing
“Evan Pritchard have had to contend with changes to the proposed scheme, the method of working and unforeseen difficulties and additional work…the work has been carried out in an efficient and professional manner and the final project will be a credit to the company..”
Mrs Griffiths, Resident affected by works
Re: Llanstadwell sea walls